Yes, it’s real. It’s isn’t just a made up thing by crazy Duran Duran fans.
I know I’ve been MIA recently but please know that it isn’t my intention for this blog to solely become a shrine to my favorite band. However, it is Duran Duran Appreciation Day so I couldn’t let the day go without acknowledgment. A post about the state of things in my world is forthcoming so sit tight.
I’m off to New York tomorrow for a week’s vacation so my annual DDAD 10K run will be put off until 8/15 where I can cover the distance on Summer Streets where I might be able to replicate this photo from my DDAD 10K in 2013:
For some more Duran Duran goodness:
- You can get a glimpse into my major fangirl moment from April
- See where you can buy some great and unique Duran Duran gear online (there are a few other shops that should be added to this list like Rock n Roll Rummage featuring some great DD necklaces)
- Get a 50% discount TODAY ONLY (8/10) on the Durandy Beautiful Colors Book (contact Andrew Golub at contact (at) durandy.com to secure your book as the Amazon supply has already run out but if you write a book will be secured for you at the discount price today only!)
- Read about the longevity of Duran Duran and the making of “Paper Gods” by insider Lori Majewski (author of Mad World Book) for Yahoo Music.
- Hear title track single “Paper Gods” (from the album dropping on Sept 11th).
Happy DDAD Duran Duran friends! For non-Duranies, Happy Monday!
Help me out:
Should I Periscope some of DDAD 10K?
What Duran Duran song would you like me to add to my DDAD 10K playlist?