Welcome to #14in2014! A Goals/Resolutions/Intentions Post and Link-Up
My #13in2013 goal posts and quarterly check-in’s were so well received throughout 2013 that for 2014, I’m offering a link-up to create a community of support to help us all meet our goals, resolutions and intentions for the year.
Bloggers and non-bloggers alike can participate in the #14in2014 link-up and quarterly check-in’s. Let’s all support each other not just in the headiness of the New Year but for all 365 days!
My goals for 2014 are below and details about the link-up are at the bottom of the page.
My #14in2014 Goals
1. Fully launch a Women’s Health Focused Nutrition Private Practice by 3/31/14.
2. Cultivate at least 5 professional referral sources for nutrition clients.
3. Redesign blog and promote to raise traffic and subscribers 25%.
4. Develop (and stick to) a system to maintain/grow social media presence/blogger interaction and achieve life/work balance.
5. Become an ambassador for a favorite brand and/or receive revenue from blogging.
6. Showcase at least 50 women for the weekly Friday’s Featured Female series.
7. Engage in a monthly Professional Development endeavor.
8. Run 2+0+1+4 (7) races (including So Cal Ragnar Relay).
9. Perform 14 Random Acts of Kindness.
10. Improve self-care with focus on one monthly/quarterly goal.
11. Try one new fitness class/video per month.
12. Read 14 books (it’s scary that I need to make this a goal).
13. My secret goal: To be revealed at year-end.
14. My shallow goal: Meet Simon Le Bon on the next Duran tour.